Monday, July 30, 2012

Great weekend.. only 3 weeks left...

I wrote the front page for the Howard-Miami Newsletter for August. You can check it out by clicking the link.

Besides that I had a great weekend!
A few words to sum up the weekend: painting, nap, watched The Sandlot on a baseball diamond, Amish breakfast buffet (delicious donuts), lost hiking, gummy bears :), teaching how to bake cookies, Olympics (I love the Olympics!), Sunday School, homemade Sunday lunch, and lots of laughing!

It is really starting to hit me that I'll be leaving in 3 weeks. I think the youth and congregation are also starting to realize it. I don't know when but I will have to make some visits back to Kokomo to see them all because it's been a great summer!

Peace, love, and blessings,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment