Saturday, August 4, 2012

Past Week

These are just some random happenings from the past week. Monday I'll post another blog with one of my real journal entry's.


  •  I opened my box of Olympic Pop Tarts that I was saving for school but I'm so glad I did! They had gold wrappers (I thought when I opened the box, it would be so cool if they were gold instead of silver wrappers.. what do ya know?!), they are red colored, and the berry filling is blue-ish. They were delish!



  • I saw more beautiful sunsets this week. I love them! The left one is from tonight after a storm rolled past us. The right picture is from earlier this week. 




  • I enjoyed some unique things outside. I looked at this flower from a different angle and saw a hot air balloon in the right picture.




Peace, love, and blessings
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment