Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Miami County Fair!

It is my last week, hard to believe it, but at this time next week I'll be waking up in my own bed, getting overwhelmed thinking about packing for school, and enjoying being at home for a very short amount of time. At this point, I am just trying to enjoy everything I do because I have nothing to stress me out this week. I think they'll be at least a couple more posts as I wrap things up in this week and next week.
Besides all of that, I had a wonderful weekend at home for the fair! I helped get the sheep ready a little, relaxed, watched the horse pulls, ate the best fair food(!), and showed before coming back on Sunday.
Here are the pictures I took at the draft horse pull:
These were the mini horses that pulled first.














I painted this last week. I don't know if it is "done" yet, but I  painted it with nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment