Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Not too bad

I made dinner tonight for my family. We had scrambled eggs with veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, and green bell pepper), sausage, fresh pineapple slices, and cinnamon rolls. This is the first time I've made all of this (I've made scrambled eggs before but not with veggies inside). I'm quite surprised it all tasted pretty good, I didn't cut myself, and nothing was under cooked, in fact, the sausage may have been a little over cooked, oops.
But what I am most impressed with are the cinnamon rolls. I found the recipe on line but am going to tweak it a little bit for the next time I make them. They rose incredibly well though! Check out this picture! (Not the best picture quality but you get the point, they rose, are thick, and look like real cinnamon rolls.)


No comments:

Post a Comment