Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Absolute Beauty!

There is beauty in many things.. even in county fairs! Trust me, you will want to finish the end of this post, it will be worth your while. And, while there may not be beauty in county fairs to all, there is to me. (What can I say, it's in my genes!) I promise, even if you don't find beauty in the county fair you will probably find beauty in the end of my post, so keep reading!

Tonight I went to the Howard County 4-H Fair. I took some pictures to illustrate my experience.

 I felt right at home. One kid even was showing southdowns!


 The pictures that follow are the inside of this round barn. It was pretty cool.





 These are the tracks from the old tractor above the ferris wheel.

Old tractor...

 New tractor.

 I got back to the sheep barn just in time to watch showmanship, my favorite classes!

 This barn housed ALL of the animals. Pretty different from what I'm used to.




So then I was driving home and saw the gorgeous sky which I had to take pictures of! 
I just couldn't stop being amazed and continued to take more photos of the sky.




What beauty God gives us in all forms!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11a



~Peace, love, & blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment